Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jasper Jail

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jasper Jail

Well,
    I have a five pound escape artist who cleared every other dog gate I put in his way so I solved the problem with the 140.
    Attached Files

Haha, total overkill for that yorkie

Comment

Originally posted by primeral View Post
      Haha, total overkill for that yorkie
      HA! Who are you kidding? Ive never seen a yorkie yet that didnt think it was a pit bull!
      Especially when being held by its owner.

Comment

I had to extend a 4 ft gate to 6 ft high, so the Shih Tzu would quit taking the mail out of the mailman's hand. Sure browned his shorts.

Comment

He's vicious!

Comment

Jailer will watch the watch dog

Well it looks like the jailer will do the job. As long as your dog don't suck his gut in and squeeze though the bars, But I think you got the height taken care of ... Looks like a real nice job you did there..
            Bob

Comment

hahaha.. awesome job, looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by urch55 View Post
                Well it looks like the jailer will do the job. As long as your dog don't suck his gut in and squeeze though the bars, But I think you got the height taken care of ... Looks like a real nice job you did there..
                Bob
                actually I measured his knoggen with vernier calipers and subtracted 1/2" for the bar width

Comment

Measure twice weld once

Originally posted by UH60LCHIEF View Post
                  actually I measured his knoggen with vernier calipers and subtracted 1/2" for the bar width
                  Well looks like you got all your bases covered.

Comment

UH60LCHIEF,
                    Nice job on the "jail". Jasper looks like a handful. We have a little Yorkie as well. He is a pit bull at heart and can squeeze through openings that you would be hard pressed to get a dish towel through. All ***** and not much brains. I think that is why God made them so small. Can you imagine a Yorkie the size of a pit bull?

Measuring his head with calipers and subtracting a 1/2"....Priceless. LOL

jrw159

Comment

Personally I think the little guy is part mountain goat and mostly cat, but I'm really at a loss.... He's like no dog I've ever had (my last dog was a Newfie). Yup, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer either, but what he lacks in intelligence he makes up for in agility and enthusiasm. A really sweet little guy. Good lord if he was the size of a pit bull he'd be able to jump up onto the roof and that gate wouldn't stand a chance (just like the three previous versions that he handily defeated). Thanks for the comments guys. It was a fun little weekend project. Hopefully we'll soon be getting him a little partner in crime. It should be hilarious.

Comment

looks good. but I dont think I will have one installed in my home just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ligito View Post
                          I had to extend a 4 ft gate to 6 ft high, so the Shih Tzu would quit taking the mail out of the mailman's hand. Sure browned his shorts.
                          Ha, the UPS driver told me im doing a bad job at training my akita, she licks him to death...

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.