Pictures of our new shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of our new shop

Everyone likes pictures - so here we go.
    Attached Files

looks good. i like the placement of the doors (some people dont think)(like me) and put the roll up door over just enough that i have to use a floor jack to get a truck in the door...lol maybe someday i will try again with a new place. one good thing about mine though, it is down the street from my house so no-one has to know that the knucklehead with the door in the wrong spot is me...lol
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Comment

Shop pictures

O.K., so you learned quick about posting pictures, but where are the pictures of the projects going on inside them there walls? Nice shop by the way, should make you a nice hide out from the wife / girlfriend or what have you! Dave
      If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
      Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

Gary, AWSOME!!!!!!!!! do you think you won't have problems with your neighbors about the noise????
        great job, thanks for the pics from start to finish!!!!!!!!!
        I'm not late...
        I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Wife not girlfriend - busted

Yes I (the wife) am reading these replies. Old man went to bed. This is half my shop - I have all the wood working tools. Here are some of his projects.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by gary k.; 09-06-2007, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gary k. View Post
            Yes I (the wife) am reading these replies. Old man when to bed. This is half my shop - I have all the wood working tools. Here are some of his projects.
            O.K. maybe it would be a good hiding spot from the old man too
            That swing is really nice, you ever try selling them? Really nice look to it. Dave

Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

Too Good To Be True!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! NICE BACK PEDDLIN DABAR!!!!!!!!!
              Inside of the shop looks SOOOO good!!! Nice assortment of tools!!!!!!!!!
              I'm not late...
              I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! NICE BACK PEDDLIN DABAR!!!!!!!!!
                Inside of the shop looks SOOOO good!!! Nice assortment of tools!!!!!!!!!

No back peddlin here, it's been a man dominated sport for so long and sometimes we (meaning I) forget about our female craftswomen working in the trenches with us guys, no disrespect meant, just me being thoughtless and trying to cover it with humor. Dave

Hey Bert, Quit drooling over these shops. Some day you will have yours, but in the mean time your drool slobber is starting to seep out of my monitor.

Comment

WoW! A woman's perspective on here!!

I gotta admit, when I saw her post I thought "Oh Sh*t...time to back up and punt!"

I literally rolled off the bed laughing!

I think it's AWESOME we're gonna have a woman's perspective on here....I guess now I'll have to quit talking about that hot picture of Angela you used to have in your signature picture, huh? Guess now I'll never get to see pictures of Angela and Jennifer...

~~Still Laughing~~
                  Clint
                  sigpic
                  Clint Baxley
                  Baxley Welding Service
                  Rembert, SC 29128

Comment

Originally posted by gary k. View Post
                    Yes I (the wife) am reading these replies. Old man went to bed. This is half my shop - I have all the wood working tools. Here are some of his projects.
                    All other things considered, I think I'm most-impressed with the building of the shop itself...would love to be able to do something like that.

Great pics of the gate and the swing too!
                    sigpic
                    Clint Baxley
                    Baxley Welding Service
                    Rembert, SC 29128

Comment

Wife not girlfriend - busted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I (the wife) am reading these replies. Old man went to bed. This is half my shop - I have all the wood working tools. Here are some of his projects

Thats hillarious My wife also used to use alot of wood working tools too, Scroll saw she liked alot, Shes too busy now so she doesn't do much but she used to make all kinds of things,
                      Oh, by the way very nice shop
                      Scott
                      HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Comment

Very nice Gary. I like how you have all those work tables on casters. Pic gate4-1.jpg
                        Millermatic Passport Plus
                        Millermatic 200

Millermatic 350P with Python
                        XMT 304 /w S-64 feeder and 12VS
                        Dynasty 300 DX
                        Thermal Arc 400 MST
                        Victor O/A
                        Premier Power Welder for my trail junk.

Comment

Looking good Gary and Ms. Gary, especially like the privacy gate. Some yrs back I tried to get a permit from the city sept I asked about a garage in back, nothing doing, because of the sq. ft. of the house, so I gave up, should have said it was a shop, bummer.
                          Tks for sharing
                          L*S

Comment

Looks good, Gary. The part I worry about is the Mrs taking half the shop...sounds like my wife with my new shop. I am very concerned there may be a take-over planned. Oh well, as long as there are no curtains involved.
                            Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
                            '06 12RC feeder
                            Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
                            Esab Multimaster 260
                            Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

Comment

great shop. love the chair swing, did you also do the cactus by the gate???very nice work and a fine shop to do it in.
                              welcome to the site, good to have both of ya.

DDA52 Looks good, Gary. The part I worry about is the Mrs taking half the shop...sounds like my wife with my new shop. I am very concerned there may be a take-over planned. Oh well, as long as there are no curtains involved
                              sounds like its time to start planning for a 2nd shop. just call the first one practice.
                              my wife is a sewer so i get the shop to myself....... both of them actually.
                              thanks for the help
                              ......or..........
                              hope i helped
                              sigpic
                              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
                              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                              JAMES

Comment

Working...
                              X