made The Missus happy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made The Missus happy

Simple enough task to wire weld some galv wire (from an recent election lawn sign) to a pot metal spigot handle and it made watering easier on this side of the house with the thick raspberry growth. If the "weld" lasts a season it'll be worth it.

The area where getting to the spigot was annoying.

A solution....
    MillerMatic 140 Auto-Set

Good idea. Better idea (but it doesn't involve welding) - Spray RoundUp on those raspberry (yuk) bushes. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Sporty View Post
      Good idea. Better idea (but it doesn't involve welding) - Spray RoundUp on those raspberry (yuk) bushes. Problem solved.
      Your a big berry fan and that's a great idea but we EAT the berries form June through October
      MillerMatic 140 Auto-Set

Comment

Like all kinds of berries, just not the raspberries. Glad they don't grow down here. Got their first cousin though, blackberries. I like them.

Comment

I HATE thorny stuff and these are minimally thorny. If I could get away with it all of the roses would go away but I'd need separate living quarters and get no conjugal visits.

The previous owners of this home planted Barberry where the rasps are and It took quite an effort to get those thorny nightmares out. They are gone but anytime I see the plant I curse.
          Last edited by Johnny; 06-18-2009, 09:32 AM.
          MillerMatic 140 Auto-Set

Comment

i cant get the picture to show ????
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

Working...
            X