Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

made The Missus happy

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made The Missus happy

Simple enough task to wire weld some galv wire (from an recent election lawn sign) to a pot metal spigot handle and it made watering easier on this side of the house with the thick raspberry growth. If the "weld" lasts a season it'll be worth it.

The area where getting to the spigot was annoying.

A solution....

Good idea. Better idea (but it doesn't involve welding) - Spray RoundUp on those raspberry (yuk) bushes. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Sporty View Post
      Good idea. Better idea (but it doesn't involve welding) - Spray RoundUp on those raspberry (yuk) bushes. Problem solved.
      Your a big berry fan and that's a great idea but we EAT the berries form June through October

Comment

Like all kinds of berries, just not the raspberries. Glad they don't grow down here. Got their first cousin though, blackberries. I like them.

Comment

I HATE thorny stuff and these are minimally thorny. If I could get away with it all of the roses would go away but I'd need separate living quarters and get no conjugal visits.

The previous owners of this home planted Barberry where the rasps are and It took quite an effort to get those thorny nightmares out. They are gone but anytime I see the plant I curse.
          Last edited by Johnny; 06-18-2009, 09:32 AM.

Comment

i cant get the picture to show ????

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.