some pictures of some of my work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pictures of some of my work

First time really uploading pics if this works i'll post some more. Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Files

cool, nice work.
    and the pic's are great.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

you have a little time tied up there don't ya.

Comment

Metal Art

Your work looks great. That black gate had you staying out of trouble for at least couple hours. Pictures came out fine..
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by m.k.swelding View Post
          you have a little time tied up there don't ya.
          Oh you betcha. Used a lot more materials than I had estimated also.

Comment

Originally posted by urch55 View Post
            Your work looks great. That black gate had you staying out of trouble for at least couple hours. Pictures came out fine..
            Bob
            Thanks. That black gate is actually about 40yrs old. The client wanted me to make it longer to fit a larger openning using the same designs.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bigjibz View Post
              Thanks. That black gate is actually about 40yrs old. The client wanted me to make it longer to fit a larger opening using the same designs.
              Well you did a good job of blending the old with the new. I could not tell the difference..
              Bob

Comment

Working...
              X