Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud poppa here

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud poppa here

This was supposed to be a Christmas gift but due to that pesky thing called life, I had to hold off. Have yet to get the first drop out of the way yet but I fully expect to have that taken care of by the end of the week
    Attached Files

Nice, Hey its only 6 months to next Christmas so you got it early this year ...Bob

Comment

Congrads on the new famly addition. A new helmit alwase makes me feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
        Nice, Hey its only 6 months to next Christmas so you got it early this year ...Bob
        I'm leaving '09s Christmas open for a 350P at this point

Comment

its inferno.

strength and power- great minds think alike.

Comment

Originally posted by STRENGTH AND POWER View Post
            I'm leaving '09s Christmas open for a 350P at this point
            A CNC Plasma Table is on my short list

Comment

red

i put a red gazing ball out on the lawn, it was real nice, the spouce made me get rid of it, quickly, color of red means angry, and it worked, it really made her angry, be careful with that thing

Comment

I was as proud as you are when I got my new Miller helmet. Then I was upset when I put my first real scratch in it!! I still love it, but now I don't worry...
                Nick

Comment

Fancy Headgear

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                  I was as proud as you are when I got my new Miller helmet. Then I was upset when I put my first real scratch in it!! I still love it, but now I don't worry...
                  Nick
                  Nick all the scratches,bumps,bangs,gouges and maybe even burn marks they all add character to your helmet that you can be proud of... The picture shows my helmet that was given to me last Friday 6/26/2009 It's the first auto darkening that I have or used. It is a used one but it is in great shape. I often wondered why they paint them up and all the fancy graphics after all who is going to be looking at you while welding.

Bob
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.