X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice work.
    Millermatic140; Spectrum625; Bobcat250; Lincoln AC225; Bosch grinder

Comment

Here is a set of custom rails I built a few years ago. The "architecturals" were from King. Good people to deal with.
      Attached Files

Comment

Job done Good

Originally posted by BC Iron works View Post
        more pics of the job
        Well BC it looks to me that you did a great job. I am sure the house owner like it as well. Bob

Comment

All in a days work.!~!~!~!

Originally posted by Aeroweld View Post
          Here is a set of custom rails I built a few years ago. The "architecturals" were from King. Good people to deal with.
          Hey there Aeroweld: Looks like you had your hands full for at least a few hours . I bet the property owner like it as well. I too have bought from king. Its something what people will buy for their homes..Different strokes for different folks......Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock1123 View Post
            I think most of us are here to learn, exchange ideas, or help others new to the trade.
            That's how this forum USED to be. The flame throwers ruined it a couple of years ago. The railing job looks great to me and I have no reason to believe the original poster didn't do the job as claimed.

Miller admins, as long as I'm stepping in it let me also relate my displeasure for the tiny pics you allow now. It's almost impossible to see much detail in most of them.
            Last edited by Jim-TX; 06-10-2009, 06:22 PM. Reason: I thought of something else to add
            Jim

Comment

Looks realy good. I must say you have alot of time invested in it

Comment

Working...
              X