Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prensa de barra de 1m (Bar clamp 39")

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prensa de barra de 1m (Bar clamp 39")

    Hola a todos:

    Cuando hice una estructura metálica, construí estas prensas de barra de 1.00 m de largo, son muy fuertes y práctica.

    Adjunto fotografías.

    In english:

    Hello to all:

    When I made a structure metallic, I constructed these presses of bar of 1,00 m of length (39"), are very strong and practical.

    Attached photographies.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Otras fotos (more photographies)

    5 fotografías más.

    In english:

    Five photographies more
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Final

      Últimas fotografías.

      In english:

      Last photographies.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice work. Gotta love home made tools...Bob

        Trabajo agradable. El amor de Gotta hizo en casa instrumentos. ..Bob

        http://www.freetranslation.com
        Bob Wright

        Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
        http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

        Comment


        • #5
          nice self reliance. If they aren't available to buy then make them. That is what makes welding so cool. Nicely done.

          Spanish translation: sorry, no habla. But keep posting.

          Comment


          • #6
            looks like it works well. Never thought about making my own 'bessy" style clamps.


            Se parece a lo trabaja bien. Nunca pensamiento acerca de hacer mi propio 'bessy "abrazaderas de estilo.
            sigpic
            Miller Trailblazer 302
            Smith Torch Outfit
            Lots of Grinders
            Miller Elite Autodark Hood
            O'l Trusty Jackson

            Comment


            • #7
              what translator are you guys using?

              Comment


              • #8
                Muy bien-esta bien bien.

                They are using the falsetta stone translator.
                Anything that works.
                None of these things work very well.
                Millermatic 211 AutoSet w/MVP
                Century 110 volt 90/110 MIG-Gone to my son, in Texas
                Victor SuperRange OA
                Milwaukee Cold Cut Saw
                Milwaukee Portable Deep Cut Bandsaw
                Milwaukee Hole Hawg
                Jet Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
                Jet MD-18 Mill Drill
                Orbit Drill Press
                12 Ton Floor Press
                2002 E-350 V-10:
                1983 F-150 4.9L 6
                2004 Honda ST1300
                2007 Suzuki LTA400F Quad
                1997 Suzuki DR650

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
                  This is one i found on google...Bob
                  Bob Wright

                  Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
                  http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    buen trabajo

                    Originally posted by solopripro View Post
                    Hola a todos:

                    Cuando hice una estructura metálica, construí estas prensas de barra de 1.00 m de largo, son muy fuertes y práctica.

                    Adjunto fotografías.

                    In english:

                    Hello to all:

                    When I made a structure metallic, I constructed these presses of bar of 1,00 m of length (39"), are very strong and practical.

                    Attached photographies.
                    hei que buen trabajo, estas clampas son muy utiles, yo tengo 3, son de fabrica y muy caras, las pago la compania.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Gran idea.

                      ¿Una pregunta: por qué cierra la parte de cabeza a la barra en vez de soldadura lo?

                      english:
                      great idea.

                      one question: why bolt the head part to the bar instead of welding it?

                      G

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No comprendo su pregunta.

                        Originally posted by gordfraser View Post
                        Gran idea.

                        ¿Una pregunta: por qué cierra la parte de cabeza a la barra en vez de soldadura lo?

                        english:
                        great idea.

                        one question: why bolt the head part to the bar instead of welding it?

                        G
                        No entiendo su pregunta. Se refiere a la parte de arriba, que está atornillada en lugar de soldada?. Si es eso, es para poder cambiar la barra en caso que la necesita más larga.

                        In english: Yahoo Babel Fish:

                        I do not understand its question. One talks about to the part of above, that is screwed instead of welded?. If he is that, is for being able to change the bar it needs in case it longer.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Si necesita planos, se los mando con gusto

                          Hola:

                          Si alguien requiere planos detallados, los mando con gusto.

                          Mi correo electrónico es:

                          solopripro@yahoo.com

                          In english: traducido en Google

                          Hi:

                          If someone requires drawings, the knob with pleasure.

                          My email is:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nice work,
                            Appear to be well used, shows that they work well.
                            Tim Beeker,
                            T-N-J Industries
                            (my side bussiness)

                            Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
                            Esab 450i with wire feeder
                            HH135 mig
                            Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
                            Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
                            Marathon 315mm coldsaw
                            vertical and horizontal band saws
                            table saw
                            Dewalt cut off saw
                            Sand blast cabinet
                            lots of hand grinders
                            Harris torch
                            beer fridge

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by solopripro View Post
                              Hola:

                              Si alguien requiere planos detallados, los mando con gusto.

                              Mi correo electrónico es:

                              solopripro@yahoo.com

                              In english: traducido en Google

                              Hi:

                              If someone requires drawings, the knob with pleasure.

                              My email is:
                              In case that google translation wasn't clear, solopripro has offered to send detailed plans to anyone who's interested.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X