Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharpie for sale

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpie for sale

I am selling my Sharpie Deluxe Tungsten grinder as I found a smoking deal on a PII. I bought the Sharpie from Arc-Zone last September, it is in new condition and has the optional .040 collet. If anyone is interested please email me, if there are no takers I will put it on ebay.

George,

Just what kind of smokin deal did you get on a PII? Is it coming from Lousiana by chance? Email me if you rather not post it here. I had a PII that was awesome. I upgraded to the PIII for the larger tungsten diameter capacity and higher frequency of use. It was also a smokin deal or the purchase may have been delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by HAWK
      George,

Just what kind of smokin deal did you get on a PII? Is it coming from Lousiana by chance? Email me if you rather not post it here. I had a PII that was awesome. I upgraded to the PIII for the larger tungsten diameter capacity and higher frequency of use. It was also a smokin deal or the purchase may have been delayed.
      Not from Lousiana, its local from an old friend that works as a sub contractor at the base here. Going to trade some upholstry work this summer on his BMW for it.

Comment

We need pictures! Please!

Comment

Thanks for the interest, the Sharpie has been sold.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.