Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT Eagle Cam

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Eagle Cam

This is for those interested. I know a few will have OT comments but ask me if I care - lol.

Here is an Eagle cam in Virginia. I should have shared this earlier but the baby is almost ready to take flight.

http://www.myoutdoortv.com/explore-t...eagle-cam.html

Thanks KBar...........I agree with your logic...............

Comment

I have been watching. I guess the one there is the chick. There is a blur spot
      that I wish wasn't there. This morning the chick was looking right into the camera as though it knew it was there. Cool. It hops around at times. I have never seen the adults yet.

Comment

The one that is all black is the chick. I havent seen the mother either. Maybe she is keeping her distance so he learns how to fly, I'm sure she is close enough just in case. I believe he will get a little bigger yet before he does try to go over the edge.

Comment

Kbar thanks for putting this link up. I have it on all the time, I just minimize it when I go to another site. I e-mailed the link to my daughter and her and the grandkids are in to it also. By the way, she saw one of the parents Friday, She said the baby went crazy when it came to the nest. I have not seen one of the adult eagles yet.

J.T.

Comment

I've been watching every day. The bird is sure active lately with jumping around and flapping its wings all over. I'll bet any day he'll go for his first flight. He's already arranged most of the sticks in the nest. Must really be bored.

Comment

I believe baby flew the coop......maybe she'll return.........

Comment

Just checked again and one of the adults is in the nest

Comment

I have read over the blogs, and they think he or she left between 5 and 6 am this morning. They say after they leave for the first time that they will hang around the nest for another month coming and going.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.