Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipeline pictures

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipeline pictures

Hey everyone, once again its been a while and i finally made my way back to the site. I hoped I can get some pictures of pipeline welding, I have always been interested and trying to get involved with that in my future welding career. I hear both good and bad about it and maybe you guys can also shine some light in the darkness for me with experiences and also thoughts about it good and bad

Go over to the other side in the "welding discussions" forum and ask this question and also start searching. It is spread out but there are some cool pics and a bunch of talk about this.
    Anyways you should get better results there...this forum is for "projects"
    Not that you did anything wrong, just that is where the pipe stuff is happening

Comment

Originally posted by youngwelder_154 View Post
      Hey everyone, once again its been a while and i finally made my way back to the site. I hoped I can get some pictures of pipeline welding, I have always been interested and trying to get involved with that in my future welding career. I hear both good and bad about it and maybe you guys can also shine some light in the darkness for me with experiences and also thoughts about it good and bad
      You can also go to the AWS.org site. There are lots of pipeline pics on that site.

Griff

Comment

Oh ok thanks I guess im just so use to posting on this forum thats all

Comment

Posted some on your topic on "Welding Discussion".

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.