Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

newest build

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newest build

Here are the pics of my newest build....still have to make a few mounts for the nitrous and some other odds and ends.....let me know what you think
    Attached Files

looks cool to me. almost looks like a jr dragster for the sand.

Comment

Looks like it's gonna be a real blast! Post up a video when you get it running.

Comment

dont have any vids yet but here it is done
        Attached Files
        Last edited by t chassis; 11-15-2009, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Nice

I want one

Comment

Tisk tisk tisk.

Comment

Looks great, can't wait to see it in action!!!

Comment

have a buddy that got it on vid been trying to get him to send me the vid so i could put it on but who knows what will come of that lol

Comment

Now that's a wild-looking ride. Some specs on the engine/drivetrain, wheels, frame ....?

Good work!

Comment

Are the handle bars hand built or did you use them off something else?

Comment

everything on it is hand built chassis wise i did it all....built frame wheelie bar steering stem/handle bars shifter brake pedal.......it started off as a honda 250r but only thing stock is the cases....it has a billet transmisson due to gears busting with the hp it makes, stock stroke aftermarket crank, aftermarket cylinder[now 399cc istead of 250] stock they came with around a 28mm carb this one has a 52mm it runs on alky, hand built drag pipe.....this motor made 92 rwh on the dyno and almost forogt to add it has a 30 shot of nos on top of everythign

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.