No announcement yet.

Truck is done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just wait till no one is looking and accidently grab the keys.

Comment

HMW,
      after your son's house, can I be the first on the list for the next house you build????!!!! Of course, all you other guys would have to kick in for the $700,000 I would need to buy the 7,000 sq ft of land!!! I PROMISE, I'll invite everyone over for the 1st BBQ!!!!!!!!!!
      Needless to say, AWSOME truck and thank you so much for sharing it with us with the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I'm not late...
      I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Wow, I thought land here was bad priced, 7000 sq feet thats less than a 1/4 of an acre for $700K.
        Scott
        HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Comment

i hope its beach front.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Nice truck!

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
            i hope its beach front.
            You wish! Heck, he'd be lucky if he could even see the ocean for that price

Comment

Jonnymag is right!!!

yeah, for you to be on a decent beach, to where I can play with my daughter (ok, I may not fool some of you with THAT one), add $700,000
              more to that!!! But hey, when you guys are blistering in TX or AZ, getting flooded out, or digging an hour of snow to get to my car, I'm baking in 85 degree heat with light morning showers and a 15mph wind
              Like they say over here...we PAY to live in paradise!!!
              I'm not late...
              I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Working...
              X