MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Comment

I noticed the welder right off! Hmm, shows a balance of trade, that is a good thing. I for one am often impressed with what the "citizens" of third world countries (emerging) can do with what "many" Americans would not even attempt (complaining that the "boss boss didn't provide them with adequate tools" to do the job?? Before anyone starts flaming, I would encourage us all to focus on the "pride" of workmanship, discipline, ethics and Character. Those are the attributes IMHO that transcend borders, language and cultures. A couple of years ago I was in the Philippines and with my jaw dropped most of the time witnessed what can be fabricated, welded, finished and cared for with "pride", and I personally watched the "craftsmen" do the work with either OA or SMAW from equipment, often thrown away by Americans 50 years ago.

I recently met on a UK mig forum a gentleman that had purchased a Dynasty and together (me being a novice) but willing, worked with him to set it up and get him going on a project. (he was utilizing the UK forum because of the intimidation he received by asking "newbie" questions on a US welding forum. (I didn't ask which one)

Thanks to many of you I have progressed in my desire to learn the Tig process to where I plan on taking a few code test later this year and have already turned out some successful projects. THANKS, http://www.elite.net/~runner/jennifers/thankyou.htm
      sigpicRetired Elevator Consrtructor Local 19 IUEC
      AK bush pilot (no longer in AK) too old and no longer bold)
      Chaplain CMA chapter 26
      Dynasty200dx (new and loving it)
      MM-252 (NEW AND LEARNING IT)
      Hypertherm PM-45
      Miller 140 mig 110v
      Vtwin builder

Comment

There are some good words in this post..............Nick
        Nick
        Miller 252 Mig
        Miller Cricket XL
        Millermatic 150 Mig
        Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
        2-O/A outfits
        Jet Lathe and Mill
        Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
        DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
        Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
        20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
        Propane Forge
        60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
        Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
        and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Comment

OK, I was being an ass and you guys called me on it. I guess I just needed a good kick in the head and you were all more than happy to oblige!
          You were all right, except for monte55 who said I owed solopripo an apology, I owe it to every member of the forum! nuff said!
          Miller Syncrowave 200
          Homemade Water Cooler
          130XP MIG
          Spectrum 375
          60 year old Logan Lathe
          Select Machine and Tool Mill
          More stuff than I can keep track of..

Comment

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
            OK, I was being an ass and you guys called me on it. I guess I just needed a good kick in the head and you were all more than happy to oblige!
            You were all right, except for monte55 who said I owed solopripo an apology, I owe it to every member of the forum! nuff said!
            solopripo is the one you addressed in your post. Who more than him deserves
            an apology? If you owe every member of the forum an apology as you say...
            solopripo is a MEMBER. Have at it.
            Nick
            Miller 252 Mig
            Miller Cricket XL
            Millermatic 150 Mig
            Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
            2-O/A outfits
            Jet Lathe and Mill
            Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
            DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
            Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
            20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
            Propane Forge
            60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
            Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
            and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Comment

¡Estupendo! Necesito uno.

Es un banco para electrodos estupendo. Veo que tienes una cepillo de alambre con una manija azul y creo que funciona muy bien. El Lincoln AC-225 es muy popular en los Estados Unidos también.

Lo siento para los comentos malos de otras personas aquí.

80% of failures are from 20% of causes
              Never compromise your principles today in the name of furthering them in the future.
              "All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." -Sgt. Bilko
              "We are generally better persuaded by reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others." -Pascal
              "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." -Pascal

Comment

Working...
              X