Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organizador de banco para electrodos

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organizador de banco para electrodos

Este sencillo organizador de banco, me ha ayudado mucho en mi trabajo.

es sencillo y muy práctico de elaborar, con un resto de tubo, de lámina y plano, para hacer la tapadera y el gancho al banco.
    Attached Files

Pics are nice but english would have helped some for us northerners...Bob

Comment

Originally posted by nocheepgas
      Equla chingow......los otros que no hablamos ingles.
      WTF!
      Lighten up.................how many posts do you have to accumulate before it's time to be a jerk? Unless I'm wrong, I think you owe the poster an apology.
      Last edited by monte55; 05-01-2009, 06:12 PM.

Comment

soloprirpo: nice work. a good idea for a little holder for attaching to
        a work bench (en espanol (?) ... bueno)
        frank

Comment

Muy bien.
          Bien bien

Comment

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
            Lighten up.................how many posts do you have to accumulate before it's time to be a jerk? Unless I'm wrong, I think you owe the poster an apology.
            Sorry, I must be influenced by my proximity to the border. Just thought we were in the US
            Last edited by nocheepgas; 05-01-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
              Sorry, I must be influenced by my proximity to the border. Just thought we were in the US
              We are in the US but the worldwide web takes us beyond the borders with others of the same intrest. I am sure there are others that can weld that would like to post pics that maybe don't know how. I see non english speaking welders everyday at the refinery. 15 or 20 at a time. It looks like thats how the sub contractor culture is going with or without us. Some of those guys are really good at their welding skills. I don't know who taught them but there is somplace turning out top welders...Bob

Comment

Another attempt at translation here.

"This simple organizer of bank, has helped me much in my work. he is simple and very practitioner to elaborate, with a rest of tube, lamina and plane, to make the cover and the hook to the bank."

My guess is replace the word "bank" with "bench" and it would be pretty close.

Best I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                  Another attempt at translation here.

"This simple organizer of bank, has helped me much in my work. he is simple and very practitioner to elaborate, with a rest of tube, lamina and plane, to make the cover and the hook to the bank."

My guess is replace the word "bank" with "bench" and it would be pretty close.

Best I can do.
                  "el banco de trabajo" works better in the translation

Comment

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
                    http://www.foro.mimecanicapopular.co...php?f=23&t=159

Try this one- it is easier

Comment

I was noticing the power of the web and started keeping track of locations, out of curiosity.

I've seen member locations in Australia, south, east and west Canada, China, Croatia, Estonia, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia, Malta, Mesopotamia, Gozo Island / near Malta, Slovenia, South Mexico, Turkey, UK, and Uraguay.

So when someone has trouble with their english, I give them a pass.

Edit: Add Germany
                      Last edited by Craig in Denver; 05-02-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Yes, this nation wasn't founded by xenophobes. I'd rather go to a translation website than attack the poster. After all, he's not even threatening to come here and only asks for recognition of his welding skills.

Muy bien, soloprirpo.

Comment

Uneducated weldors

Perhaps it's time for you idiot old timers to quit watching Archie Bunker reruns and learn a second language. Oh wait - you're weldors - you're too smart to have to learn a second language.

Comment

Originally posted by jerems View Post
                            Perhaps it's time for you idiot old timers to quit watching Archie Bunker reruns and learn a second language. Oh wait - you're weldors - you're too smart to have to learn a second language.
                            Learning a second language is always a good idea. No doubt about it.
                            But it will neither make you a better person nor will it solve the problem everytime. I speak German and some English. If I would ever want to post on a Spanish language welding forum I'd do it in English, knowing that it's the wrong language for that board. Do you really think that would lead to a discussion over there whether I should learn a third language or the board members should learn English?

Somewhere I've red the line that "welding is an international language". I think that after looking at the pictures everyone here knows the content of the first posting even without reading the text. So I guess that every board member is already learning at least a second language. Agreed?

Comment

Most posters of foreign locations do at least attempt to post here in English.
                              That is common courtesy The OP did not, this goes back to laziness.

The OP did post some nice work.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.