Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organizador de banco para electrodos

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone notice the American Lincoln buzzbox

Comment

I noticed the welder right off! Hmm, shows a balance of trade, that is a good thing. I for one am often impressed with what the "citizens" of third world countries (emerging) can do with what "many" Americans would not even attempt (complaining that the "boss boss didn't provide them with adequate tools" to do the job?? Before anyone starts flaming, I would encourage us all to focus on the "pride" of workmanship, discipline, ethics and Character. Those are the attributes IMHO that transcend borders, language and cultures. A couple of years ago I was in the Philippines and with my jaw dropped most of the time witnessed what can be fabricated, welded, finished and cared for with "pride", and I personally watched the "craftsmen" do the work with either OA or SMAW from equipment, often thrown away by Americans 50 years ago.

I recently met on a UK mig forum a gentleman that had purchased a Dynasty and together (me being a novice) but willing, worked with him to set it up and get him going on a project. (he was utilizing the UK forum because of the intimidation he received by asking "newbie" questions on a US welding forum. (I didn't ask which one)

Thanks to many of you I have progressed in my desire to learn the Tig process to where I plan on taking a few code test later this year and have already turned out some successful projects. THANKS, http://www.elite.net/~runner/jennifers/thankyou.htm

Comment

There are some good words in this post..............Nick

Comment

OK, I was being an ass and you guys called me on it. I guess I just needed a good kick in the head and you were all more than happy to oblige!
          You were all right, except for monte55 who said I owed solopripo an apology, I owe it to every member of the forum! nuff said!

Comment

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
            OK, I was being an ass and you guys called me on it. I guess I just needed a good kick in the head and you were all more than happy to oblige!
            You were all right, except for monte55 who said I owed solopripo an apology, I owe it to every member of the forum! nuff said!
            solopripo is the one you addressed in your post. Who more than him deserves
            an apology? If you owe every member of the forum an apology as you say...
            solopripo is a MEMBER. Have at it.

Comment

¡Estupendo! Necesito uno.

Es un banco para electrodos estupendo. Veo que tienes una cepillo de alambre con una manija azul y creo que funciona muy bien. El Lincoln AC-225 es muy popular en los Estados Unidos también.

Lo siento para los comentos malos de otras personas aquí.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.