Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estantería Cantilever

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estantería Cantilever

Esta estantería la diseñé para poner las piezas de madera o de lámina cuando estoy haciendo un proyecto, luego de haber cortado todo el material, para que no esté en desorden y encontrar las piezas fácilmente
    Attached Files

Otras fotos:
    Attached Files

Comment

General translation using MS Word.

"This bookcase I designed it to put the lamina or wood pieces when I am making a project, after to have cut all the material, so that it is not in disorder and finding the pieces easily".

Looks great for what it intended.

Comment

Thanks Sandy...Bob

Comment

Language

I believe that Miller is American and so are we! Shouldn't the post be in English?

Comment

I am sure there are plenty of parts in the Miller machines that say "hecho en Mexico". Also plenty of good fabrication comes from Mexico. Just because you don't speak the same language is no reason for discrimination. His project looks sound.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceman73 View Post
              I believe that Miller is American and so are we! Shouldn't the post be in English?
              Partially correct....Miller is sold all over the globe...

Comment

Your Job

Originally posted by walker View Post
                I am sure there are plenty of parts in the Miller machines that say "hecho en Mexico". Also plenty of good fabrication comes from Mexico. Just because you don't speak the same language is no reason for discrimination. His project looks sound.
                How many of us "Americans" have either lost jobs or had to take pay cuts because of "Mexicans" that will work for ****? Do you live near a border town like I do? Drugs and mayhem all day long from the south! Thank you.

Comment

How many of us "Americans" have either lost jobs or had to take pay cuts because of "Mexicans" that will work for ****? Do you live near a border town like I do? Drugs and mayhem all day long from the south! Thank you.
                  What's that have to do with a welding message board, that is about sharing knowledge and ideas???????????

Comment

ARE WE ?????

Comment

Yes, even our North AMERICAN friends.

ha ha.

The OP did post some nice work.

Comment

Esta bien.

I like the idea and construction.

I wonder if it could apply to a similar support for stock tubing, flat bar, angle and such?

Comment

This forum is in english,so should all post.Not discriminating just seems to make more sense no?

Comment

The pictures are in English,,,, Good enough for me

Comment

What I'm seeing here is actually pretty clever. Seems we have a moveable rack, that is collapsable for storage. It can also be adjusted in and out, as required, for the size of the pieces that will be put onto it.

I'm guessing that solopripro is a woodworker or cabinetmaker or something, or he built it for a woodworker, with this he can wheel it over to the saw, place parts on it as he cuts them, then wheel it over to the planer, then over to the sander, etc. etc. Then finally over to the workbench, where he can take each part off and assemble the whole unit. Sounds like it saves a lot of wasted steps, and saves a lot of time not having to look under piles of wood for a certain part.

Hey, solopripro!!!! Nice work, nice design, nice "English" language pictures.
                              Last edited by JSFAB; 05-03-2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.