Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas Needed

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas Needed

I am in the process of building a trailer for a Trailblazer 302. I need some ideas for bottle racks. I am sure I could come up with something but , I know there is some better ideas out there.
    Thanks

Originally posted by Ballpeen08 View Post
    I am in the process of building a trailer for a Trailblazer 302. I need some ideas for bottle racks. I am sure I could come up with something but , I know there is some better ideas out there.
    Thanks
    Square ones so the tank(s) don't roll.

Comment

Here's mine.....

Comment

Nice set up Number 1. Where'd you get the Danger/arc sign? I used to have a metal one years ago, but haven't seen any in years.

Comment

http://www.compliancesigns.com/ODE-2575.shtml

Comment

Thanks, Ed. That is same sign I used to have.

Comment

Cylinder clamps

I bought mine from the welding supply store in my area. I' post a pic of them.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by lanceman73; 05-02-2009, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I like the dog where can i get one of them......My girl Is getting old her hearing is gone and her hips are really bad.....She is a big mush!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DDA52 View Post
                  Nice set up Number 1. Where'd you get the Danger/arc sign? I used to have a metal one years ago, but haven't seen any in years.
                  I got it here.....

http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/NNSRIT...er=509%50mode=

Comment

Originally posted by df5152 View Post
                    I like the dog where can i get one of them......My girl Is getting old her hearing is gone and her hips are really bad.....She is a big mush!
                    Thanks.

She is a real sweetheart. She's about 6 months old now, 3 months or so in that picture.

She's turning out to be a nice security system!

Comment

Originally posted by Number 1 View Post

Thanks......

Comment

Theft is a problem on job sites so we made a cage with door out 1in 11ga tubing covered with flattened expanded metal, lockable. Welded that to trailer.

Comment

i like a lot.

Originally posted by Number 1 View Post
                          Here's mine.....

Im liking the army tank look. Very nice and neat.

Comment

tanks and welder are too small for me. I only use the big tanks. Air comp is sweet. Need 300 + amps for welder so big 40 is it. Eye appeal is excellent and looks good. To many decals however. I not into protection of the general public who lack common sense. I do however like shiny so this fits the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweco_tweeker View Post
                              Im liking the army tank look. Very nice and neat.

Thanks.

I'm real happy with the way it's turned out so far. Only regret is that instead of bedlining just the deck and fenders I wish I had bedlined the whole thing. (outer frame and tongue)

Allen

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.