Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new table

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new table

Finally finished my table. I based the plans off the table in the project plans section on millers site. I have a rack under the table to store material as long as six feet and six small cubbie holes to store small scrape. The top plate is only 1/8" so I ran additional stringers underneath to help reinforce it. I really wanted to use at least 3/16" plate for the top but it so expensive . To help deal with the heat I'm going keep some scrape 1/4" plate lying around to put between the table and my work. Hopefully this will help to keep from warpping the surface too much.
    Attached Files

Bart,
    That is a nice looking table you`ve got there seems well thought out for you`re application.Now if I could only remember what shade of blue that is..hehehehe

Comment

Miller blue, great choice. And nice table too!

Comment

for a good temp. table top you could just stop by your local fabrication shop or weld shop and get a good thick piece of metal that is scrap to them for free, well at least at the fab shop i work part time at would let u have a piece

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.