Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The very first welding idea.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The very first welding idea.

I just had an idea of making a miniture staircase out of metal, a gas set was better than a propane torch, I thought it would come in handy for other stuff and it has been, so I got a Victor set and made this. That was last February, I now have TIG, MIG, STICK and PLASMA toys and just love learning how to weld, join ect..............Name:  177608146b435ce116fb893c8871282a.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  14.8 KB

Trying again for bigger image.

Hoping this is bigger.
    Attached Files

Comment

That was still no improvement.
      How about another angle of view?

Comment

I believe Miller may have begun limiting the Photo sizes just like on the Hobart board.

You'll have to use an off site host to show bigger images.

Comment

The image is still small. Post the photo in imageshack.us instead, then share it us.

Comment

I will find out about the imageshack idea, I have no idea what it is, help please.
            I am going away for the week and will get back online Friday and have a go at solving the problem.

Comment

Image shack, Photobucket etc are Image hosting sites.

You up load the image to their site and then Link to it in a post.

Click on the Postcard Icon in the reply window.

Comment

Originally posted by jmpgino View Post
                I now have TIG, MIG, STICK and PLASMA.....Name:  177608146b435ce116fb893c8871282a.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  14.8 KB
                he done been bit by the fire bug.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.