Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Finished 08 Dodge Rig

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Finished 08 Dodge Rig

It is on the road.
    Attached Files

That is one first class job!

Comment

Sweet

Looks dang nice! I may have some questions for you later when I get started on mine. Very nice job

Comment

turned out very nice, I really like the color. Looks to nice to work off of.

Comment

nice. do you have any pictures of the front?

Comment

Very nice. I like the hinges you used for the doors. I have seen this type before. Where did you get them. Is there a specific name for this style? I'm making a tool box and this is the style of hinge. I would like to use this kind of hinge. Did you Line-X the top or Rhino lining, or similar?
            Last edited by terracon; 04-28-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Nice job Finney.

Now its time to make the truck pay for itself.

I have the Pipe Pro on my truck that roars at 3600 RPM. When running 1/8" 7018 on the initial strike it will ramp up to max rpm but will then kick down.

Its a little anoying and I can feel a slight difference when it kicks down.

Your Vantage running at 1800 rpm would be nice machine to have as long as the arc is equal to the Pipe pro.

Comment

migwelder05,
                Yes see attached

terracon,
                Hinges came from Northen Tool

Portable Welder,
                Thanks for the kind words, I personaly would rather have the PipePro but the difference in price is too much. I am supposed to get a Pro 300 next month to try out. It is around the same price as the Vantage.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.