Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD: Heretofore Known As: GDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    wife showed this one to me, i didnt think it was on the pc. so here is my family. (ugliest thing ever is a welder with his hood up, or not on)lol
    Attached Files
    welder_one

    nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

    Comment


    • #32
      Well, you're right! The GIRLS are cute
      Oh darn...now I see a pic of you...just got that big job....
      ohhh!!!!! you youn'uns are outdoing me!!!!!!
      I'm gonna get my cane and swat you silly......
      thanks for the pics
      I'm not late...
      I'm just on Hawaiian Time

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by welder_one View Post
        wife showed this one to me, i didnt think it was on the pc. so here is my family. (ugliest thing ever is a welder with his hood up, or not on)lol

        Nice looking family you have there, thanks for sharing
        Ken

        What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

        Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
        Hobart Handler 187
        Dewalt Chop Saw
        4" Air Grinder
        Die Grinder
        Rigid Drill Press
        Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor


        2009 FXDC

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by KBar View Post
          My youngest just had her third child and her oldest is ready to drive

          Only seems like yesterday

          now I don't feel old............... Congrats on new grandchild, I can't wait till its my turn for them
          Scott
          HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by HMW View Post
            now I don't feel old............... Congrats on new grandchild, I can't wait till its my turn for them
            Thanks and oh yes you can wait, believe me but they are a lot of fun, fill them with sugar and send them home - lol
            Ken

            What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

            Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
            Hobart Handler 187
            Dewalt Chop Saw
            4" Air Grinder
            Die Grinder
            Rigid Drill Press
            Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor


            2009 FXDC

            Comment


            • #36
              a lot of fun, fill them with sugar and send them home - lol
              you are a sick man.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by KBar View Post
                Thanks and oh yes you can wait, believe me but they are a lot of fun, fill them with sugar and send them home - lol
                You'r kids must hate you after you give them there little ones back after they visit.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Bert View Post
                  just got that big job....
                  ohhh!!!!! you youn'uns are outdoing me!!!!!!
                  I'm gonna get my cane and swat you silly......
                  thanks for the pics
                  you know, i was once told that the only thing experience has to fear, is the strength and bullheadedness of youth...
                  welder_one

                  nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
                  www.sicfabrications.com

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    the only thing experience has to fear, is the strength and bullheadedness of youth...
                    VERY well put!!!
                    I'm not late...
                    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Anti-GMAW View Post
                      You'r kids must hate you after you give them there little ones back after they visit.
                      LOL, its called payback from when they were little. It is all in fun though. Kids have to have candy now and again, its all part of growing up

                      Spoil em rotten I say, they are only young for so long.
                      Ken

                      What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

                      Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
                      Hobart Handler 187
                      Dewalt Chop Saw
                      4" Air Grinder
                      Die Grinder
                      Rigid Drill Press
                      Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor


                      2009 FXDC

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X