Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online store

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online store

I have been thinking about getting a Syncrowave 200, but don't want to pay $2,300 for one. I have seen them online for around $1,800. I am wondering if there is a nice online store that i can trust and also get a good deal?

If you are near Louisiana (warehouse is in Belle Chase and I think the service center is in Harahan) call Industrial Welding Supply. Don't call the warehouse call the service center. I have priced several machines from them and nobody has been able to beat their prices. I've never ordered welding supplies online so I can't vouch for any of them.

Comment

i used ioc for all my welding power suplys. my MIG, plasma cutter and my TIG. they get my vote. fast frendly service. never had a problem with them. there prices have always been within $10 of the best on the net.

Comment

Is IOC only an ebay store?

Comment

nope, you can get there number and call them up.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnymag View Post
            Is IOC only an ebay store?
            James recommended IOC to me a while back and I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a new MIG that I'll be happy with and so far, IOC has consistently been $10 to $30 cheaper than anyone else on the web.

Their eBay catalog online appears to be the only "Online Catalog" they have...their website is just that: a website without ordering/viewing capability.

I'm probably going to go with them, but after yesterday I'm thinking I might need to call GLOCK first and then worry about a welder...

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
              If you are near Louisiana (warehouse is in Belle Chase and I think the service center is in Harahan) call Industrial Welding Supply. Don't call the warehouse call the service center. I have priced several machines from them and nobody has been able to beat their prices. I've never ordered welding supplies online so I can't vouch for any of them.
              I actualy live in LA. I live in Livingston (about half way between Hamond and Baton Rouge)

Comment

Originally posted by wizzade View Post
                I have been thinking about getting a Syncrowave 200, but don't want to pay $2,300 for one. I have seen them online for around $1,800. I am wondering if there is a nice online store that i can trust and also get a good deal?

I use cyber weld some, seem to do really good. Free shipping. I have bought one tig and one plasma cutter from them. No problems so far The one with the runner package is about $100 more but worth it.

http://store.cyberweld.com/milsyn180sd2.html

Comment

Originally posted by wizzade View Post
                  These people are great.. I bought my plasma cutter from them .. http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bi...2Fcyberweld%2F

Comment

Ioc

IOC has always been my place to buy and after my last purchase when i had a problem with my TA-185 (small one) the fella at IOC went out of his way to help me get it resolved. he called TA for me as well as gave me a direct # for them i should use if i have a problem. they also recommended some local service places. they took the time to really try to make shore every thing was taken care of. being out of state he could have just said look up a local service point and take it there but he didn't he went the extra mile to see it was taken care of. needless to say he will always be my 1st choice..
                    i recently used cyberweld for some glasses and 6013 stick rod with good results. my order got split up due to the glasses being back ordered. i think i should have been warned about this ??? but all in all it ended well. i would not call it a big problem. i have also tried B&R when i got my BWE. and i was not at all happy with there service, they lost my business for good. some have had good results with them but in my case it was terrible.he later responded very badly to a posy of mine here and guarantied the los of my business as well as a few others that did not like his attitude on here. so he is off my list. those are the only 3 on-line welding dealers i have personally used, and the results of that use. clearly your service may be different i just want you to know how things went for me. IOC is #1

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.