Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackout

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blackout

    I have a black area toward the top of my forum page all the way across. This started yesterday I think. It had info etc but that's gone. Anyone else?

  • #2
    Try clearing your browser's cache.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by monte55 View Post
      I have a black area toward the top of my forum page all the way across. This started yesterday I think. It had info etc but that's gone. Anyone else?
      I had the mysterios black area too.

      Comment


      • #4
        I still have the black band across the top of my window, after deleting temporary internet files.

        It says:

        List
        ---------------------------------------
        Success)




        ---------------------------------------

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bodybagger View Post
          Try clearing your browser's cache.
          You must think I am that smart.........just enough to be dangerous

          Comment


          • #6
            Craig,

            Your black line is really a nice way to show you that you are using two many Smiles
            I don't have that because I keep spending money at Millerwelds!!

            Not much welding practice this week as I have been working on Motorcycle Gathering event and waiting for my #2 grandson to be born TOMORROW!!!!

            Here is #1 Grandson test riding Papas mower after "mig welding a mod" (Jackson watched with excitement through "his own hood"--starting them young!!!!
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              Blackout is gone

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ultrachop View Post
                Craig,

                Your black line is really a nice way to show you that you are using two many Smiles
                Can't; I get 'clipped' at four. :-(
                Originally posted by Ultrachop View Post
                I don't have that because I keep spending money at Millerwelds!!
                Got their new catalog today, haven't even looked at it yet. :-( I did pay $16 for a 1/8" zirconiated today. :-(

                Originally posted by Ultrachop View Post
                Not much welding practice this week waiting for my #2 grandson to be born TOMORROW!!!!
                Tim:
                Congrats on the family extension.

                Originally posted by Ultrachop View Post
                Here is #1 Grandson test riding Papas mower after "mig welding a mod"
                What's 'mig'.
                Originally posted by Ultrachop View Post
                (Jackson watched with excitement through "his own hood"--starting them young!!!!
                Starting 'em young is good. We're loosing Craftsmen to retirement by the bunches; like you 'n me.

                Originally posted by monte55 View Post
                Blackout is gone
                Mine isn't.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Blackout

                  It was gone and then came back when I used a different computer. This morning it's gone.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.