Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arc Pak 350

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arc Pak 350

I bought 3 Miller ARC PAK 350s (w/out manuals) at an auction online and I would like know if these welders are engine-driven??? I live overseas and I am waiting for them to arrive. Unfortunately the description on the auction website was not very detailed.

Thanks,

AnFre LLC

This should help you.

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o285f_mil.pdf
    Last edited by jwsrep; 08-19-2007, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Basic Control

I have an ARC PAK 350 (August 1992, FORM OM-285F, Effective with serial No. KC274 029). I am looking for a RCAP-1 Basic Control (#099 232)for it. This is an older model welder and I've visited several distributors and they do not carry this item anymore. Any suggestion on how to find this control???? or Anyone knows of another control that would serve the same purpose of CV voltage control and inductance with a 17 pin plug??????

Comment

Remote Pendant RCAP-1 (ARC PAK 350)

I have an ARC PAK 350 (August 1992, FORM OM-285F, Effective with serial No. KC274 029). I am looking for a RCAP-1 Remote Pendant .

Any suggestion on how to find a compatible remote? this control????

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.