Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.


  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

admweld

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • admweld

    Been using your electric hoist much? How do you like it?

  • #2
    Used it once to take the BB-402D off the rig 3 months ago probably load it back on this weekend plows seasons over.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by admweld View Post
      Used it once to take the BB-402D off the rig 3 months ago probably load it back on this weekend plows seasons over.
      Thank God ... I'm getting tired of seeing a truck with a Big Miller Welder
      on the back and a sign that says "Adams Welding" on it dump snow
      in my driveway 10 minutes after I finish clearing it

      Seriously, you guys really do a great job keeping the streets clear.
      Thanks for the hard work and long hours.

      /s/A Reasonably Satisfied Citizen

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by fjk View Post
        Thank God ... I'm getting tired of seeing a truck with a Big Miller Welder
        on the back and a sign that says "Adams Welding" on it dump snow
        in my driveway 10 minutes after I finish clearing it

        Seriously, you guys really do a great job keeping the streets clear.
        Thanks for the hard work and long hours.

        /s/A Reasonably Satisfied Citizen
        Hay who ru, you on my plow route.You must be in west medford near giles market.We worked long hours this winter to keep your roads clear over there.BTW thats my little miller you been seeing all winter but the big ones coming back out real soon.Thanks for the compliments.
        Last edited by admweld; 03-28-2009, 05:55 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MMW View Post
          Been using your electric hoist much? How do you like it?
          I do like the little bit i,ve used it worked fine.I actually today swapped out the pulley hook it came with for doing double line pull and installed one that the hook swivels so i can spin the load with out the line twisting noticed this problem when off loading the big blue from the truck.Bought one from AWdirect a 2-ton Cap.one. $38.00.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by admweld View Post
            I do like the little bit i,ve used it worked fine.I actually today swapped out the pulley hook it came with for doing double line pull and installed one that the hook swivels so i can spin the load with out the line twisting noticed this problem when off loading the big blue from the truck.Bought one from AWdirect a 2-ton Cap.one. $38.00.
            2 Ton for that little price??!!! Is it made in China??!!! One of my classmates bought a 2 ton capacity chainfall and got almost wholesale price. Costed him $200 made in Japan. He loves it a lot though...

            Comment

            Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.