Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally painted my welding cart

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally painted my welding cart

Well i finally painted my welding cart. I wanted something that was inexpensive and easy to do. So i painted it flat black. After painting it I thought of doing a black on black welding cart like the new trend in the cars and trucks. I thought it came out sweet. What do you guys think?

Josh

Looks great, nice clean garage too!

Comment

Looks nice
      Is that your Clarke in the background cause it looks like a Miller!

Comment

nice cart. but i think your truck fell down.

Comment

The **** with the cart, Nice welders!

Comment

Awesome

Originally posted by abadsvt View Post
            Well i finally painted my welding cart. I wanted something that was inexpensive and easy to do. So i painted it flat black. After painting it I thought of doing a black on black welding cart like the new trend in the cars and trucks. I thought it came out sweet. What do you guys think?

Josh

Awesome cart

Comment

Nice cart and welder
              What's the red frame for in background? Future CNC plasma table?

Comment

Originally posted by wrenchnride247 View Post
                Nice cart and welder
                What's the red frame for in background? Future CNC plasma table?
                I wish it was for a future cnc plasma table. The red frame is my frame jig for my truck. I built a custom tube chassis for my truck. The frame jig gives me a perfectly level and square starting point to build off of. I do plan on building a CNC table though when I save some more $.

Thanks for the complements!!

[QUOTE=FusionKing;182393]Looks nice
                Is that your Clarke in the background cause it looks like a Miller!

Did you mean cart? Yeah i built a welding cart for my millermatic 180 but it isn't finished yet. I wonder how i got by without these mobil carts. It makes life much easier.

Thanks everyone for the complements!!!!! It keeps me motivated to finish the mig welding cart in the background.

josh

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.