Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know welders like to BBQ!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know welders like to BBQ!!!

Is there anyone out there that knows where I can get of good set plans for building a BBQ on a trailer with burners, sink, etc. Any help in the right direction would be great. Or even pictures of yours if you have one. thought it would be agreat shop project for my students and then we can celebrate and have a BBQ outside of the shop. Thanks for looking at the post!! TGIF
    Also: ARC's and Sparks is where it is at!!!

Originally posted by Corningagman View Post
    Is there anyone out there that knows where I can get of good set plans for building a BBQ on a trailer with burners, sink, etc. Any help in the right direction would be great. Or even pictures of yours if you have one. thought it would be agreat shop project for my students and then we can celebrate and have a BBQ outside of the shop. Thanks for looking at the post!! TGIF
    Also: ARC's and Sparks is where it is at!!!
    I have lots of pictures of different pits some are from pictures guys have sent me, and some from the pits I have made, send me your e-mail and I'll send you some

Comment

Hello Pipeline Dan

Any chance any of those pictures are of one of those famous pipeline welders little BBQ grills that ride on the back of welding trucks?

If so, please send me any you have . . . I am collecting all the pipeliner BBQ pictures I can find . . .

Thanks
      Steve

Comment

Iron worker bbq

Comment

Iron worker bbq

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.