Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

latest project

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• latest project

Just finished it today, taking it in for powdercoat tomorrow. material is 2.5" x 2.5" 11ga and 3/16 and 2" x 3/16" Should support one persone without too much trouble
    Attached Files
    Last edited by STRENGTH AND POWER; 03-11-2009, 11:12 PM.

Mystery ???

Originally posted by STRENGTH AND POWER View Post
    Just finished it today, taking it in for powdercoat tomorrow. material is 2.5" x 2.5" 11ga and 3/16 and 2" x 3/16" Should support one persone without too much trouble
    Is It some kind of exersize machine ?

Comment

Hi guys . Norm y are you not working today . Are you going to powercoat it with a grit in and what color are you going with.

Comment

What is it.

Wheelchair

Comment

Wow

I was wondering what that was too. It looks really great. I had no idea that wheelchairs were so stout! That thing looks like it could withstand a 100 mph front crash! Will it have airbags? Please show us the finished pics!

Comment

What is it? It looks like a sheet metal brake. Let us know

Comment

Looks like hyper extension - or some type of Roman chair???

Comment

Sorry about the vagueness, I had posted a pic of it on a gym forum as well and just assumed everybody would know what it was.
                It is called a 45 degree hyperextension. The large flat area is where you feet rest with the round rod on the backside of your leg just above your ankle. The rod will be covered with a 4" dia. foam roll, those haven't made it in yet. he front of your leg rests against the 2 flat plates which will also have a wooden buck with foam and vinyl over them. To use, you bend at the waist and then return back to the starting position using your lower back, hamstrings and glutes(butt muscles). the holes and rods at the front allow for large rubber bands to be looped onto them and over one's neck to provide additional resistance. The main frame will be powdercoated white with the moveable parts and parts that adjust/sleeve over others done in a black texture powdercoat. The vinyl pads will be black and the footplate will get a piece of treadbrite. I will post up the finished pictures once i get it assembled

Comment

finished pics

Looks a lot better finished, Should be a bit more obvious to its use as well
                  Attached Files

Comment

ocweld how's things ?

ocweld, Hi;

I just saw your question to me! how are you doing work wise ?
                    It's SO Slow here I'm almost at a dead stop !!
                    I sure hope things pick up soon, or I'll go under this Spring !

.............. Norm

Comment

VERY nice. I want one.

That and a glute ham.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.