Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

lock box

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been doing some more searching and came across this. http://www.homesecuritystore.com/ezS...productID=1177

Comment

My Apologies

Originally posted by tom37 View Post
      Sorry Davedarragh

Bad of me not to be specific. The ones that I have used came from the scrap steel bin with permission of course. I have a buddy that used one of the traffic signal boxes and if memory serves me correct it came from the DOT lot where they store supplies. He stopped by and ask someone in the yard if that large pile was good stuff or scrap. The guy that he talked to even helped him load it up and he was on his way. I'm sure not everyone has luck like that but everyone has friends that have friends and word of mouth is the best way to find something.

BTW sorry to stray off topic but just wanted to clarify the fact that I wasnt suggesting something that could not possibly be found and used.
      Tom37: Maybe it was just the way I read it. I'm sure they make great storage boxes, was a little unclear as to the public availability. (or if a City Official was to spot one at one's home).

Dave

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.