Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder Class III Receiver Hitch

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder Class III Receiver Hitch

Hello
    I am looking for drawings, or plans for a 1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder Class III Receiver Hitch. I am currently stationed overseas and buying/shipping a receiver hitch over here is cost prohibitive. I would like to manufacture a hitch for my 1995 Nissan Pathfinder. I would also like to manufacture a cargo carrier to attach to the tow hitch. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I move back to States in June and I need the hitch/cargo carrier for my drive from MD to TX.

Thanks

try google and copy style from any manufacturers pictures (Reese, drawtite)

Comment

"Hitched"

hey volky: They go for about $130, would it be cheaper just to have one installed when you get back Stateside?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by davedarragh View Post
        hey volky: They go for about $130, would it be cheaper just to have one installed when you get back Stateside?

Dave
        Indeed.

Pick one up at just about any Auto Parts store

Comment

Originally posted by Broccoli1 View Post
          Indeed.

Pick one up at just about any Auto Parts store
          I only have about 24 hours in MD. So I do not have much time to waste once I get there. I have to report to my new duty station in TX in 4 days. I rather have everything ready to go, so all I have to do is pick up the truck from port and start my drive besides I wanted to fabricate it if at all possible.
          Thanks

Comment

Where in MD do you leave from?

Just curious

Comment

There's gotta be a Pathfinder forum that someone has made one that could probably help you out on the dimensions- but honestly there's not much to them- Hardest part is the Mounting brackets.
              Attached Files

Comment

Assuming the vehicle is with you, should be easy enough to design it and build it in place,,,,,,, if not, you still gotta install it, seems easier and cheaper to just call ahead to the closest auto parts, have the part waiting for you when you get there, takes 20 minutes to put it on.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.