Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motor Swap Mounts...just a little interesting project

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Swap Mounts...just a little interesting project

This is one of my first times posting in here. I just figured I'd share a little project that I was working on with you guys. I'm more of a hobby type welder so don't be too harsh .

These mounts are for a friend who wants to do some sort of uncharted motor swap into a 91 Prelude. This is the last piece that I threw together.

Nice work, welds look really nice.

I'm sure I speak for all when I say we would be interested in seeing more pics of more projects.

Comment

Originally posted by super95awd View Post
      This is one of my first times posting in here. I just figured I'd share a little project that I was working on with you guys. I'm more of a hobby type welder so don't be too harsh .

These mounts are for a friend who wants to do some sort of uncharted motor swap into a 91 Prelude. This is the last piece that I threw together.

What is he trying to drop in a K-Series ?

Comment

Actually, it's a Type-R B18 Motor. It's been a pretty fun project so far.

I'll keep you guys updated on this project as it goes along with some more pics!

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.