Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

hossfeld bender hydraulics

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hossfeld bender hydraulics

do any of yall have one of theese? i would like to put the power on mine so i can bend 2" .120 wall. but i cant spend the big bucks that hossfeld wants. i think i can build most of the parts what im wondering about is the ram. i could run the hydraulics to my truck that run the winch and balebed or off the tractor but i have been thinkin air ram i found one on ebay a 3"dia 21" stroke that has 700lb capacity i was thinkin of using that but im just thinkin out loud here.

thanks guys!!

I doubt if an air cylinder would do the job. Check out this guys bender. If you need a cheap hyd supply set one up like a log splitter with a briggs motor and a pump...Bob
    http://www.mindspring.com/~jayk5/bender/

Comment

Working...
    X
    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.