Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gas Cylinder

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is my plan.

Comment

Wow fun, I'm shocked you haven't sold it yet!

Comment

i have not listed it yet, kinda hard to part with old toys.
        it was my devorce present to me after wife #2.

Comment

Wives like water

what did you get yourself after wives #3-#8???

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
            what did you get yourself after wives #3-#8???
            YEAH????????????????????????????j/k

Comment

3 through 8, sounds as bad as an old millwright I used to work with, but he was only on number 6. It only took me one ex-wife to learn my lesson.

Comment

only 3 so far

I'm on #3 now. and i'm purity shore she is a keeper. after all the crap she went threw with me and my back problems i would have to say she is a keeper.
                1st wife turned out to be a mama's girl. would not leave her mom so when i went over seas with the army we fell apart. tried again after i got back but still couldn't get her out of her moms town ??
                #2 had a drug addiction, put her in rehab 6 times, on the 7th relapse she had me arrested and stole all my work tools and home tools.
                i guess the 3rd time really is a charm.
                my father is on #7, he did 22years in the USMC i suspect that and 3 terrible boys were the cause as he has been on #7 for over 20 years now. the military is tuff on spouses........and 3 ADDHD boys were no picnic aether.
                no point in giving up, its a big sea full of fish. you just need the right bait.

Comment

3rd times a charm

Good for yo Sounds like a keeper to me After all what she went through with you, and she's still young, don't mess it up!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.