Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hossfeld bender #2 tooling and dies, a must have

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hossfeld bender #2 tooling and dies, a must have

i have a #2 hossfeld bender. im looking for any tooling and dies if anyone has any for sale.

dont know what a hossfeld bender is or what it can do? check out my youtube videos.

thanks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g0P3aubl1W0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G1MznF8x1Xk&feature=related

I hope you have deep pockets. The die sets don't come cheap. Check out prices for die sets from American Bender as they will work with the Hossfled bender and are a little cheaper, but not by much. Best of luck.

Comment

WyoRoy, I cant agree with you more.

I bought a partial Hossfeld but after I seen the cost of the dies I got rid of it.

A couple of my good friends have the JD squared so it makes more sence for me to get one of those.

The cost of the dies are cheaper and I can share dies with my 2 buds.

Its just a pain going to get them.

Comment

Its just a personal opinion, but for tubing the JD2 type benders are probably a much better deal. If you need to bend a bit of everything...and are willing to pay the price...you can't beat a Hossfeld or Diacro.

Comment

I have a Hossfeld and used one at work for 8 years and they are a great bender. I also have a small machine shop so i can build what i need at the time. My dies might not be as pretty or last as long but they make the parts i need...Bob

Comment

Harbor freight bender all the way baby!!. I bend tubing with it all the time, and all I have to do is pack the tubing with sand, and I'm good to go. I really have expensive taste, but if I can get away cheap for the same results, then I will. Im sure not everyone feels that way though.

Comment

I saw on "How Its Made" when they make trumpets they fill the tubing up with water and let it freeze then bend it. That would be pretty simple today in Ohio...Bob

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.