Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portable Plasma table

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable Plasma table

I needed a little portable cutting table that I could put away when I was not cutting, so I bought a piece of scrap I beam, and some scrap grate, cleaned them up, welded the grate to the I beam on the corners and center on each side, and now I have a little table .. price.. $18.00
    Jim
    Attached Files

Looks good and functional.

I visited your website, I really like the gate! The Thunderbird is pretty cool too.

Comment

DARN good idea!!! THANKS!!!

Comment

Grest idea! Thank you. You site is great, you make wonderful stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimYoung View Post
          I needed a little portable cutting table that I could put away when I was not cutting, so I bought a piece of scrap I beam, and some scrap grate, cleaned them up, welded the grate to the I beam on the corners and center on each side, and now I have a little table .. price.. $18.00
          Jim
          How's the new plasma cutter working for you these days, Jim? You haven't blown up the bunker or cut a bunch of new holes in it have you?

~Clint

Comment

good idea ,thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BWS29128 View Post
              How's the new plasma cutter working for you these days, Jim? You haven't blown up the bunker or cut a bunch of new holes in it have you?

~Clint
              Doing good Clint ... cut out this fish today..
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.