No announcement yet.

Help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked out miller4less. Let me have a little time to find the sites and you will see they aren't 4 less. You can buy a Lincoln ProMig 180T at lowes or Home Depot for over 100 less than their price on the , millermatic 175. For welding horseshoes and such the Lincoln Weld-Pak HD would be excellent. It's $249 at Home depot. I've been using one for over a year making repairs on step and balcony railings for apartment complexes with no problems. Much easier to wag around than the 230 volt one.
    Lincoln: Eagle 10,000, Weld-Pak HD, Weld-Pak 155, AC-225, LN-25 wirefeeder
    Miller: Syncrowave 250DX Tigrunner
    Westinghouse: 400+ amp AC
    ThermalArc Handy wirefeeder
    1 Harris, 3 Victor O/A rigs
    Arcair gouger
    Too many other power toys to list.

Do it right, do it once. And in all things ya get what ya pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
      I checked out miller4less. Let me have a little time to find the sites and you will see they aren't 4 less. You can buy a Lincoln ProMig 180T at lowes or Home Depot for over 100 less than their price on the , millermatic 175. For welding horseshoes and such the Lincoln Weld-Pak HD would be excellent. It's $249 at Home depot. I've been using one for over a year making repairs on step and balcony railings for apartment complexes with no problems. Much easier to wag around than the 230 volt one.
      I done got a Lincoln 3200 hd , I was justing wanting to find a good deal on a stick machine , the best one I found yet (4 $250 ,that my budget ) is a Hobart 235 amp Stickmate at my local TSC , found the same machine only the 205 amp for same price at Northern but I will probally get the stickmate at TSC

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X