Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

I `am trying to find a website that someone posted,it had only millers and they was alot cheaper , but i can`t find it i searched on here and yahoo

Cyberweld.com

Comment

thanks , but it was something else

Comment

you could try searching on www.froogle.com or www.resellerratings.com

Comment

I bought my Dynasty from IOC: Indiana Oxygen Company. They're on ebay and I think they have their own site now. Cheaper than Cyberweld...

-James

Comment

Better price?

brwelder.com has a better price on a 375 extreme today than cyberweld.

Comment

whatever this was had all of the miller line but alot cheaper

Comment

B&R usually has the best price by a few $'s, IOC is usually within $10 of B&R. i got all my stuff from IOC (MIG and Plasma)except my BWE that i got from B&R as i thought i would give them a try, i went back to IOC for my TA-185 (TIG) but many are happy with B&R i just prefer IOC. both IOC and B&R will have the hole miller line.
                print out the sale page from whoever and take it to your local guy to see if he will match it some will some wont.
                what ya shopping for???

Comment

Originally posted by wireburner View Post
                  whatever this was had all of the miller line but alot cheaper
                  Are you talking about this place?

http://www.miller4less.com/

Comment

sudnown

has anyone used Miller4less? Their prices seem really good! Just scared of buying stuff that cost a lot of money over the internet then can't fix it later locally...Want to know if they are really reputable...
                    thanks,
                    bert

Comment

a miller welder/product can be repaired at any reputable authorized dealer regardless of where you buy it. my LWS told me that when i was looking at getting my MIG on line. and although i have never needed service on amy of my Miller equipment over the last 6 years i have had them i know i could have taken it to my LWS for service should i need it. thats a big part of why i spent the extra $$ to get a miller. as you said its a lot of $$ i don't want to spend all that $ only to have it break 6 months later and end up with a paper wait because i cant get it fixed. my LWS is also an authorized thermal arc repair and seller so i can get service for it locally also. the $ i spent on it was very hard to come by and i did not want to risk a paper wait with it aether. you should always look into service options in your area be for you buy any brand. miller is good about having an option almost any where but thermal arc was at the time not so well covered by service so i checked be for purchasing. if i could not get local service i would have stuck it out and kept saving till i could afford the dyn200, probably another year. i also got my TA-185 at ioc and had a service issue with it when i got it and it was covered and taken care of locally with no down time..

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                        has anyone used Miller4less? Their prices seem really good! Just scared of buying stuff that cost a lot of money over the internet then can't fix it later locally...Want to know if they are really reputable...
                        thanks,
                        bert
                        Haven't used them, but I have used IOC with very good experience. They are a real welding supplier btw. I noticed that IOC is also cheaper.

Comment

if you are only talking about $10-20 diference go with IOC. i used them for all my welding and cutting power scorces and they are top notch. you get tracking numbers in your e-mail and the dilivery is fast. they are great to deal with.

Comment

yah that is it thank y`all

Comment

Dynasty/tent sale

Just got back from the tent sale. Bought 3 pairs of welding gloves for $3.60 a pair. They had one contractor's kit left, but I didn't buy it. I ran into an old co-worker and he said he purchased the whole Dynasty 200DX package with the contractor's kit a few months ago. Price was like he got the contractor's kit for free! Since I got the machine already, I'm looking at IOC's e-bay store to see only what the kit cost. Can't find it yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.