Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked out miller4less. Let me have a little time to find the sites and you will see they aren't 4 less. You can buy a Lincoln ProMig 180T at lowes or Home Depot for over 100 less than their price on the , millermatic 175. For welding horseshoes and such the Lincoln Weld-Pak HD would be excellent. It's $249 at Home depot. I've been using one for over a year making repairs on step and balcony railings for apartment complexes with no problems. Much easier to wag around than the 230 volt one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
      I checked out miller4less. Let me have a little time to find the sites and you will see they aren't 4 less. You can buy a Lincoln ProMig 180T at lowes or Home Depot for over 100 less than their price on the , millermatic 175. For welding horseshoes and such the Lincoln Weld-Pak HD would be excellent. It's $249 at Home depot. I've been using one for over a year making repairs on step and balcony railings for apartment complexes with no problems. Much easier to wag around than the 230 volt one.
      I done got a Lincoln 3200 hd , I was justing wanting to find a good deal on a stick machine , the best one I found yet (4 $250 ,that my budget ) is a Hobart 235 amp Stickmate at my local TSC , found the same machine only the 205 amp for same price at Northern but I will probally get the stickmate at TSC

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.