Can Crusher Plans needed Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Crusher Plans needed Please

My students in my advanced metals class have a small project to do, and each wants to build a can crusher. I cannot for the life of me find suitable plans online. Thought I would stop in here and see if anyone has built one and has plans for one before I would draw some up.

send me an email at derrick.hintz@byron.k12.mn.us if you think you can help me out.

thanks

D

perhaps this?

http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...ect/966744174/

I built one two years ago that works similar to a roller mill, two wheels turning in on each other. I based my a design off of a post in Hobart's site, that I cannot find anymore. If you'd like I can snap a few pictures of it so you get the general idea how i made it.
    Last edited by Ezryk; 02-03-2009, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Thanks, I saw that and while it's awesome, I'm looking for a small assembly project to follow plans, cut, and assemble...something done in a week or so.

Looking for the hand crank mechanical variety...can't seem to find anything great for plans...

Thanks again...that's an awesome project

Comment

heres a pic of one
        Attached Files

Comment

That is another heavy duty rig!!

Comment

Do like 90% of us do make your own plans. Take an idea from here a notion from there add a helping of new thinking and boom you got it all...

Comment

Originally posted by FATFAB View Post
              Do like 90% of us do make your own plans. Take an idea from here a notion from there add a helping of new thinking and boom you got it all...

Precisely my plan, however all I have ever seen is the plastic ones...wanted to see something someone has done....then modify to our use

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X