Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding Cheater Lense

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding Cheater Lense

Is there a cheater lense built into a filter lense?

I got a cheater that fits behind the lense at
    airgas.

Comment

Originally posted by SNUNEZ
      Is there a cheater lense built into a filter lense?
      What brand is youre lens. You should have no problem if its a name brand like Miller, Optrell or Speedglass.

Comment

I use.....

I use a 1.5 diopter cheater behind my BWE auto filter. There are occasions when I take it out and I can envision situations when I'd want the ability to put a stronger one in. I'm kinda glad mine is not made into the filter. Just something to think about.

Triggerman

Comment

I didnt read the question close enough. I was refering to the cheaters that fit behind the filter. If you want a perscription lens for the filter you might have to have that custom made by an optomitrist.

Comment

cheater lens

hi garth here if you need a persciption lens they sell a stick on one on e-bay under (welding) its on page 48 about half way down today

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.