Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wine rack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wine rack

    6 bottle wine rack
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Nice rack. Are the front set of rings attached to the rear set. A view more from the side would help.
    Miller Thunderbolt
    Smith Oxyacetylene Torch
    Miller Dynasty 200DX
    Lincoln SP-250 MIG Welder
    Clausing/Coldchester 15" Lathe
    16" DuAll Saw
    15" Drill Press
    7" x 9" Swivel Head Horizontal Band Saw
    20 Ton Arbor Press
    Bridgeport
    Miller Spectrum 375 Plasma Torch

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Don52 View Post
      Nice rack. Are the front set of rings attached to the rear set. A view more from the side would help.
      Don, if you look at the top in the second pic, you can see the connecting rod on either side.

      Great looking rack, my wife loved it and wants me to make her one now. I'm not letting her look at the project page, I'll never get any sleep.
      Ken

      What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

      Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
      Hobart Handler 187
      Dewalt Chop Saw
      4" Air Grinder
      Die Grinder
      Rigid Drill Press
      Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor


      2009 FXDC

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KBar View Post

        Great looking rack, my wife loved it and wants me to make her one now. I'm not letting her look at the project page, I'll never get any sleep.
        KBar you're not thinking straight. If the wife wants more projects done, then you just HAVE to get a new machine or 2 in order to keep her happy. You'll just have to make the sacrifice and go out and get a new machine so you can be a good hubby. It's the same general reasoning they usually use to get new shoes and things so she should understand completely.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DSW View Post
          KBar you're not thinking straight. If the wife wants more projects done, then you just HAVE to get a new machine or 2 in order to keep her happy. You'll just have to make the sacrifice and go out and get a new machine so you can be a good hubby. It's the same general reasoning they usually use to get new shoes and things so she should understand completely.
          I cant say too much right now, she left me buy a new motorcycle. I may have to wait a few month on the welder. We are also looking to buy a house in the spring so I will need a welder to make the wrought iron fence she wants

          Thanks for the tip
          Ken

          What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

          Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
          Hobart Handler 187
          Dewalt Chop Saw
          4" Air Grinder
          Die Grinder
          Rigid Drill Press
          Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor


          2009 FXDC

          Comment

          Working...
          X