Pardon my manors...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pardon my manors...

I just registered to the site a few days ago and have posted a few times already and I should have done an introduction for my first post....sorry.

My name is Rich and I am a welding supply sales technician for Jackson Welding Supply in Rochester, NY. I have been with JWS for 23 years starting out making up orders for customers, then work the counter, to working the phones and eventually graduating to an outside sales tech.

Previous welding experience at Frink Snow Plows in Clayton, NY (where I grew up), NY Airbrake in Watertown, NY, Uniweld and Associated Tool in Rochester, NY. Then I ran my own part time weld shop out of my home for about 4 years about 18 years ago.

Looks like a great group of people here.
    Last edited by jwsrep; 07-31-2007, 07:28 PM.
    Rich Ferguson
    Sales Technician
    Jackson Welding Supply Co.
    "Keep America Strong.....Weld It"
    www.jacksonweldingsupply.com

Welcome to the board

I would like to be the first to say Welcome, I see some of your posts already show your experience and knowledge, you'll be a welcome addition to this site.
    Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the site. I just found this site myself. I joind a few days ago. I was looking for some welding trailer plans when I found it. It sure seems like a good bunch of welders here.

Comment

welcome, good to have you with us.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Welcome to the board
          garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Comment

Welcome to the board
            How far do you live away from fun4now?
            Glad you're older, getting tired of these little brats
            I'm not late...
            I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Hey now, I take great offense to that Bert
              By the way welcome to the miller Welding Projects message board I know I have learned a lot from these guys.
              Thanks for reading I hope my post helped

Ryan

Comment

yw, didn't see you in awhile! send me an e-mail and tell me how you're doing!
                hawaiianmetalworks@hotmail.com
                I'm not late...

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                  Welcome to the board
                  How far do you live away from fun4now?
                  Glad you're older, getting tired of these little brats
                  Not sure Bert. I see that he is near Rochester. I would have to say not far. I live on the west side near Batavia.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
                  Rich Ferguson
                  Sales Technician
                  Jackson Welding Supply Co.
                  "Keep America Strong.....Weld It"
                  www.jacksonweldingsupply.com

Comment

his shop is about 30ish minuits away from me. i'm just below genneseo collage(collage girls....)wich is south of rochester and he is off to the west of rochester.
                    i been in his shop a few times wile passing threw. got some of my parts for making my water cooler for my TIG there.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
                    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                    JAMES

Comment

welcome ! this is a great board I`ve learned a lot

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

that's great guys!!! Glad to see you can help each other out!!!
                        James, how 'bout a pic of your water cooler ??
                        I'm not late...

Comment

Is that water cooler for him or the tig ????
                          Scott
                          HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Comment

i have not finished making my water cooler yet. another one of them some day projects. i have most all the parts, just need to put them togather.
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

fun,
                              oh, ok...what other parts do you need? I saw a few months ago, some of the guys showed pics of their tig water cooler....
                              I'm not late...

Comment

Working...
                              X