Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding Helmets

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....I have the BWE (in the pic of my old cart) and like it a lot.
    what's BWE??

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
      what's BWE??
      "Big Window miller Elite" autodarkening helmets

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...mets/elite.php

After reading the previous page, I just realised that you are familiar with the BWE helmets - just not the acronym
      Last edited by grumpy42; 07-31-2007, 06:52 AM.

Comment

yep what he said. BWE is the miller "Big Window miller Elite" autodarkening helmets. top dog in there set. like grumpy42 said i figured you would get it if you had been looking at them. every one just calls them BWE on here.

Comment

Originally posted by weld_13 View Post
          I still your lucky to be pickin one up at all compared to me. I'm on a farm/hobby bugget so it doesn't go too far definetly not that far.
          same here, nice cart James

Comment

Originally posted by weld_13 View Post
            Thats part of the reason I'm doin the horseshoe stuff so I can make some money to finish projects cause could do a lot with the right materials but don't have the $. I think I might work on finishing my go cart tomorrow but am going to rework some stuff first.
            That is how I `am , going to get some new horse shoe s in a little while and the old shoes are still in the works the farrier I getting them from works with my dad I think he is getting them today, then I starting blacksmithing , this is some thing I have always wanted to do

Comment

that cart served me well till it got over filled. it had a removable O/A cart on the back and the bottle mount on the front for my MIG and the plasma on the top. i made it so it would work in my yard so i could pull it around as needed.
              after i got my TA-185 it just became too much and i decided to start making seperate carts for every thing.
              my MIG dose 98% of all the welding i do around the house. i picked up TIG just to lern it and maybee get into some aluminum and thin steel. so i also made a planishing hammer and an english wheel to go with it. but still spend most of my weld time with MIG.

Comment

You made your own english wheel??!!! I am SO surprised you knew how to
                SPELL IT!!!!!!!!! I WANT PICS OF IT!!!!!!!!

Comment

BWE....thanks! I've got to get used to/learn these acronyms!!!

Comment

Well some people don't like them. Noticed I said people now instead of ppl

Comment

PPL...Post Pesonalized Letters????
                      now THAT doesn't make sense!!!!!!!!
                      just joking

Comment

I'm just waitin for someone to jump on this opportunity

Comment

YEAH! Let's pick on the kid some more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What? I'm confused. What did I do again

Comment

you didn't do anything...you're just young, so I'm picking on you
                              ok, I'll stop...I'll start up on Wireburner

Comment

O good hes online!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.