No announcement yet.

Horse shoe art??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha. yeh I would be tempted to set up my own workshop there even if they didn't allow an enclosed welding booth just a table and vise torch maybe so people know how its made and what there buyin to give them some sense of security
    welding...its awsome

Comment

Originally posted by weld_13 View Post
      haha. yeh I would be tempted to set up my own workshop there even if they didn't allow an enclosed welding booth just a table and vise torch maybe so people know how its made and what there buyin to give them some sense of security
      heck I take everthing hahaha

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Yeh but the second you start firin stuff up without approval you can say goodbye to the craft show and your refund
        welding...its awsome

Comment

that woul be my luck, if it wasn`t 4 bad luck i wouldn`t have any

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Yeh but the second you start firin stuff up without approval you can say goodbye to the craft show and your refund
            i i would and they wouldn`t say anything and some one would fake haveing flash burn and sue

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

if you want to show whats involved bring some in progress work. fireing up a welder in a public place is a risky venture at best. not to mention the only way to show it would be to hand out hood's to every one wile you welded. not a verry good idea. stick to just making a quality product and be shore they know you made it from scratch. that should be fine.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
                if you want to show whats involved bring some in progress work. fireing up a welder in a public place is a risky venture at best. not to mention the only way to show it would be to hand out hood's to every one wile you welded. not a verry good idea. stick to just making a quality product and be shore they know you made it from scratch. that should be fine.
                yeah we was just joking around haha

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Well hey shoot if I can find a show that will let me set up and covered welding booth inside my own rented booth I'm gonna jump on it
                  welding...its awsome

Comment

Well hey shoot if I can find a show that will let me set up and covered welding booth inside my own rented booth I'm gonna jump on it
                    same here!

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

• yeh but they won't exactly have 250v power there to just let you use for free
                      welding...its awsome

Comment

• Originally posted by weld_13 View Post
                        yeh but they won't exactly have 250v power there to just let you use for free
                        yeah i hear that!

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

• Pics

While I was still active duty I made tons of stuff out of horse shoes, lamps, hoof pics, letter openers, picture frames, paper towel holders, napkin holders, hotplate holders....the list could go on and on. If you would like some pics I'd be happy to send them to you or post them on here. As for price if you buy them by the "keg" (about 25 lbs for 1/4 keg) it is a LOT cheeper!! also you can find ferriers(horse shoers) that will give you old ones.

Comment

• I please I would appretiate any ideas pictures. Thanks
                            welding...its awsome

Comment

• TopRet: SHOW US THE PICS!!!
                              Weld13, $100 is a LOT! Our swap meet, and the one in Orlando where my in-laws are, is $25/day for a booth!
                              I'm not late...
                              I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

• Yeh but the ones at the fair here...yeesh. I believe its a couple grand a week.
                                welding...its awsome

Comment

Working...
                                X