Horse shoe art??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    i dont supose you could resize your pic's a bit befor posting them?? you are killing me with the large pic's i cant load them without a huge wait.
    Sorry I was pullin em strait off the camera instead of saving and resizing
    welding...its awsome

Comment

• What methos of shipping do use? I can ship somthing that weight from my house TENNESSEE to beverly hills for about 8.00$
      sigpichttp://www.sharpsiron.com

Comment

• is it free to putt stuff on e-bay ?

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

• I made a little table thing to put in my vise out of a 4-wheeler rack extender ,welded a piece of scarp angle to it ,cause my table`s top is a piece of plywood

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

• like parcial postage snail mail and ups ground were the options and somethin else I think I don't get why it did that? Maybe it got put in for like 20 pounds insted or 2?
            welding...its awsome

Comment

• wonder why ?

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

• Look up e-bay and learn what it is to become a seller. they have fees for everything, but still, ends up to a couple of bucks. Not bad...
                I'm not late...
                I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

• ebay

I used to sell a lot of items on ebay and made some decent money doing so in the past. Here recently the site is being over run with the cheap garbage coming out of China, it's hard to get the actual value of your items now because of so many similar items listed. It seems to me that the bidders are looking for cheap and not concerned about quality any more. I have quit selling on there and haven't regretted the decision to do so. This is only my opinion and should be taken as just that, MY opinion. Dave
                  If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
                  Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

• i agree with dabar39, we had a store on e-bay for a wile but the fees keep going up its gotten way out of control. and like he said every one is about cheap stuff. anything of quality gets passed over for a similar item thats a cheepo. it has turned into a dollar store instead of what was a decent flea market.
                    too bad really. you might try creags list. you could list it locally and skip the shipping and offer to do customer stuff for them. horse shoes pn e-bay would prob ly not work as there is a lot of fake shoe stuff made out of punched sheet that will ship cheaper as well as sell cheaper. you can definitely give it a try but at $5 to list it + a final sale fee + $15 i think it was a month to take pay pall. they canceled a few of our auctions because we said we wont take pay pall. they say you have to take any payment offered and can cancel your auction if they want. its really stupid there now.

good luck i hope it works better for you than it did for us.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
                    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                    JAMES

Comment

• Dabar and fun3now

thanks for the tip! Just got my "kit", yes, I was suckered into that late night show paid programming.... But I figured I'll give it a try...Hey, I'm not that knieve and think I'll be some of those people that make $5,000 a month! But hey, pro wrestling it REAL too, ain't it I'll try it for a couple of months and see what happens...Didn't know the fees got that expensive
                      Will try some stuff on Craig's list also!
                      Wife and I have been trying to find time to go to the swap meet over here. Hope to get around $200 for the junk that's been accumilating around here...
                      Kind of stuff I don't want to bother packaging and shipping out (way too heavy).
                      Weld13, good luck at whatever you try
                      I'm not late...

Comment

• Weld13, good luck at whatever you try

no good luck for me?

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

• Good Luck!

Ok little buddy
                          Good luck to you too !!!!
                          Do anything projects this weekend? I don't know if you saw my other posts, but finally got my air-cooled tig kit Had to paint some of dad's house this weekend, so I had not time to try it out. It's under my pillow now so at least it'll be near me !!!
                          I'm not late...

Comment

• Wireburner

I went through the whole post, and STILL didn't see any of pics of your work!!! (even though you promised some). What's up with that?!
                            Hope you are doing well...
                            bert
                            I'm not late...

Comment

• I `ve built a napkin holder, toilet paper holder(2 desings), a hot skillet thing. I ain`t got a digital camera, try and have some in the next month or so when ever i get the throw away camera devolped

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

• now built to different designs of toliet paper holders ,2 napkin holders , 1 hott skillet thing , starting on a gun rack for my dad , I`ll try to have some pics in the next month or so after the gun rack is done i `am going to build a coffe cup holder like Jim Young`s

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X