Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horse shoe art??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either $15or $20or $17

Comment

I would go for at least $20 a peice. I know it does nock down some costumers but thats really what i think one is worth

Comment

I belive that is right!

Comment

Haha yeh after you average in labor paint and everything else they are worth at least that much

Comment

Hope you ain't too disappointed when you don't sell many around our area. There are lots of those floating around Scott and Morgan counties. I have a brother in law that sells horse shoe gate latches for around $5.00 and that includes two horse shoes. His tack racks are just as cheap.

Comment

Yeh but where do you live?

Comment

I live in Crossville, just a little ways from Wartburg, but I am from Robbins, which is due north.

My brother in law can sell his cheap because he has an actual business and pays wholesale for supplies.

Comment

i going to try and sell them to family and freinds to the family

Comment

Thanks for the compliment fun, it is tough selling some of that stuff cheap
                    I also do local craft shows, but like you said it is hard to sell somthing hand crafted when they can order somthing that may look similar but was made in china and will self destruct in about 3 hours, but people dont figure that part in. wireburner you must have not clicked on my products page I have a towel bar made from a horse shoe 2 actually one is a bought shoe the other is just a decorative one I made. http://stores.ebay.com/Sharps-Iron

Comment

I found it Iron -Man thanks I have to make me 1

Comment

Yeh i thought they was pretty neat to

Comment

yeah it was

Comment

Guys, if you are low on money for paint, go and check out or shop
                            at "fun4now Discount store!" That shelp looks like it's from the Hardware store!!!

Comment

that is true

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                                Guys, if you are low on money for paint, go and check out or shop
                                at "fun4now Discount store!" That shelp looks like it's from the Hardware store!!!
                                Haha now were talkin

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.