• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good One HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
      oh, I forgot...7018 is usually DC positive. Ground Cable from negative and your electrode holder, or stinger on Positive. The electrode holder is where the "electrode" or "stick" goes in...On the stick there is a coating of what they call "flux". On one end of the rod...or electrode...or "stick" there is no flux, and it looks like bare metal. That is the part that goes into the electrode holder, or stinger. Your ground clamp should go onto the piece you are working on or to the table your piece is on. Make sure there is no rust on the table or your piece, or you may not have a good ground...
      If I can help anymore, let me know
      oh just shutup ya apprentice.haha. would you like to come work for me some day.hahahajk
      welding...its awsome

Comment

weld13,
        the rate you're going, that just might happen
        Oh wait...has **** frozen over yet???
        I'm not late...
        I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

opposite of heaven
          I'm not late...

Comment

wats that again.jk. and you might watch out since you been sayin all this talk an u been takin a school while i got some uptine year old books from the libary and my consience to learn how to weld. im gonna love it when i make it to 16 and in votec
            welding...its awsome

Comment

votech or jail, you little punk
              I'm not late...

Comment

so hows that? i will wait till your in a nursing home and im out of juvy then come back and woup up on you oo wait u already r in 1 arent u.jkjk haha
                welding...its awsome

Comment

veeerrrryyyyyy funny...you 'ol whiper shnapper!!!!
                  I'll beat you with my walker!!!
                  hey, we better stop this!
                  I don't wanna get booted off this forum! We shouldn't be using it as our chat room!
                  I'm not late...

Comment

its all good

Miller's only concern is that we are not fighting. keeping the piece is the biggest concern for them. chatting is fine as long as its not hateful.
                    a lil fun you lil whippersnapper comments ar fine as long as no one get upset.
                    i suspect we are all having a good time and not taking any of it as an insult or true hateful statement's
                    fun and joking is fine.
                    its all funny until some one gets hurt, then its hysterical.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
                    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                    JAMES

Comment

well I don't think we've gotten hatefull yet but we will keep pushin probly
                      welding...its awsome

Comment

well i see it all as funnen, as long as it stays that way we will be fine. no one has any disslike for the other so its all just funning about our huge age differences, us old fogies near death, and you yungsters just getting out of dipers.
                        i cirtenly hope none of my words are taken as unfrendly.
                        thanks for the help
                        ......or..........
                        hope i helped
                        sigpic
                        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
                        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                        JAMES

Comment

Thats it war!na jk you guys provide to much entertainment.haha
                          welding...its awsome

Comment

and thats why its OK!!
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
                              and thats why its OK!!
                              Yeap

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by wireburner View Post
                                Yeap
                                haha that reminds me i just watched rocky 1,2, an 3
                                welding...its awsome

Comment

Working...
                                X