Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1,000 posts

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and she LOVES to dig in the sand with her stick

Comment

1000 posts is alot, 6000 is way alot..... and you've only been on this site less than a year...wow Ive been signed up over a year and only have 300. Although I read more than I write, I really like the site.

Comment

i have been on the other site much longer.
        but i'm broken and dont work so i spend a lot of time here when i cant get out to the shop.

Comment

well, that works for me Not that you're broken, but you have time to help others

Comment

Not that you're broken, but you have time to help others
            its that or chat with the cow's, and they dont know squat about welding. all they ever talk about is grass and whats groing in there poop, kinda like talking to a bunch of old hippies.
            sereously though ,glad to help when i can.

Comment

Well its good to know people like you are here. And then theres the ones like bert you can tick off really easy hehejk you folks are really good people seriously

Comment

Originally posted by weld_13 View Post
                Well its good to know people like you are here. And then theres the ones like bert you can tick off really easy hehejk you folks are really good people seriously
                he stole the words right out of my mouth he must be a mind reader HAHA

Comment

Haha great minds think alike. Although some would say were not exactly great minded just teenage punks.haha

Comment

no welding tennage punks

Comment

ooo yes I hope i didn't offend you.

Comment

na that is hard to do

Comment

...just welding punks...
                          no, right the first time...
                          just punks

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                            ...just welding punks...
                            no, right the first time...
                            just punks
                            Well i dont do me any good to weld when yall got some expensive machine with dc capabilities. Yes i know a bad welder will blame his machine every time but im not im blamin you guys for cheatinhaha

Comment

lay off bert j/k

Comment

oh, I forgot...7018 is usually DC positive. Ground Cable from negative and your electrode holder, or stinger on Positive. The electrode holder is where the "electrode" or "stick" goes in...On the stick there is a coating of what they call "flux". On one end of the rod...or electrode...or "stick" there is no flux, and it looks like bare metal. That is the part that goes into the electrode holder, or stinger. Your ground clamp should go onto the piece you are working on or to the table your piece is on. Make sure there is no rust on the table or your piece, or you may not have a good ground...
                                If I can help anymore, let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.