Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Dynasty Cart

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dynasty Cart

I had a job the day I got this thing... It wasn't fun having everything rolling around in the back of my van. I threw this together today.

It was a Harbor Freight hand truck. I cut off the 'back', you can see it in the floor and used scrap to build the rest. I do have a sheet metal brake, so I formed up some stuff for it.

The blue paint job isn't very good, but I figured you guys would appreciate it more than the red

I'd make a few changes if I did it over again, but it rolls good and I'm happy with it. I need a few velcro straps and a couple more rod holders, but other than that it's done.

Thanks for looking,

James

Cooool! I like the idea of using a hand truck/dolly. Nice Job

Comment

that is neat

Comment

Allright

That looks great!

Comment

that DOES look pretty darn good!!! Looks like you got the right shade of blue!

Comment

Nice job.

I made my first TIG cart from an old, underused hand truck. Didn't paint mine though.

That looks great.

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.